Prior to purchasing a service with Good Times Concepts Pvt Ltd (GTC) or affiliated suppliers you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and will be legally bound by them, as will Good Times Concepts Pvt Ltd to provide the services or reasonable alternative of what you have purchased.
“We” “Us” “Agent” and “Our” means Corporate Office Business Suite No.6, 3rd Floor, Radisson blu Hotel, New Delhi,Paschim Vihar, 110063, its agents and includes any business or other person to whom we may transfer our rights under these Terms & Conditions:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” means the person who enters into an Agreement with us for the provision of the wedding Planning and or destination planning and travel arrangements with our affiliated companies as advertised on our website.
“Service Charge” means our addition charges for providing the wedding Planning package.
Formation of Contract
These Terms & Conditions apply to all the Planning provided to you by us. A contract will exist between us once we have received your ‘Secure Your Date Deposit Form’ accompanied with intial payment.
Provision of Planning
- We agree to provide the Planning to you payment fee & service charge subject to these Terms & Conditions and in accordance with your instructions as accepted by us upon formation of the contract.
- We will provide the Planning to you with reasonable care and will use reputable suppliers where applicable. Subject to your reasonable directions, we will be entitled to perform our duties under the contract as we see fit.
- To enable us to properly carry out our provision of the Planning you must (at your own expense) supply us with all necessary documents or other materials and information as we may reasonably require from time to time and within sufficient time to enable us to provide the Planning in accordance with the contract. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all such documents etc. provided by you. Please ensure that you retain duplicate copies of this and (if appropriate) insure against its accidental loss or damage as we will have no liability for any such loss or damage, however caused.
Payment to Good Times Concepts Pvt Ltd
- The cost of our Planning is a set fee dependant upon which package you choose. This cost is non-refundable.
- Subject to any special terms agreed, you will pay the 10% Service Charge and any additional sums which are agreed between us for the provision of the Planning. Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, the Service Charge will be 10% of the cost of the wedding package chosen by you from the prices given on our website. You should be aware that any requests for late changes or additional Planning will be addressed at the time and may incur additional cost.
- A deposit of the 100% of the payment amount will be paid to us to secure the Planning on your behalf as provided below. Should you choose to cancel the contract after payment 100% of the package price & service charge is non refundable after we have accepted your order.
- All payments shall be made in currencies accepted by our company, currently Indian Rupee.
- If payment of any sum is not made on the due date, we will be entitled (without limiting any other rights that we may have) to suspend or cancel the further provision of the Planning and any other Planning to you.
Payment to third party suppliers
- You will be responsible for all payments for third party supplies arranged by us in accordance with the contract. All prices we provide you with will be stated in the currency we are working with you in. Please be aware that as our suppliers are based in the country where the service will be supplied, exchange rates are subject to change. Therefore prices quoted at the time of the requested information may vary at a later date when you commit to purchasing them. At the time you pay for a service, if the price should be reduced or increased, you will be liable for no extra payments and due no refunds.
- In the event that the wedding is cancelled or delayed you should be aware that you will be solely responsible for any penalty charges incurred in line with that of the individual service providers’ cancellation policy. It is suggested that you take out wedding insurance. Please visit www.gtcevents.co.in for further information.
- Although we do all possible checks to recommend professional and good suppliers, we are unable to give any guarantee as to the quality or suitability of third party service providers or their goods or Planning. Therefore in the unlikely even that a supplier does not meet your expectations, we can not be held responsible for all third party supplier services. Therefore no liability shall attach to us in respect of any claims arising out of any cancellation of such Planning.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss, that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed nor for such loss damage, costs, expenses or other claims that were not caused by our failure to provide the Planning with reasonable care and skill or our breach of contract.
- We shall not be liable to you for loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims arising from any information or instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong form, or arising from their late arrival or non-arrival, or any other fault of yours.
- We shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether caused by our negligence or that of our servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of the Planning or their use by you.
Cancellation – Your Right
You have the right to cancel your agreement with us within 7 working days of signing these Terms & Conditions.
Full payments for Planning are required to be paid in order to reserve your requested date. The total Planning fee is non-refundable. However payment of any sundry/additional Planning will be refunded in full upon notification of a minimum of 2 weeks prior of any cancellations – less than 2 weeks notice 50% of payments for any sundry/additional Planning is also with-held to disperse to relevant suppliers or as compensation of work involved to have contracted the relevant suppliers.
This agreement shall without notice end should you default in the payment of any money due under these Terms & Conditions. If the provision of the Planning is terminated then you shall pay us without set-off counterclaim or other deduction whatsoever all arrears of the Service Charge
Changing our Terms & Conditions
We may change our Terms & Conditions at any time and will give you 28 days notice of any changes.
Use of Photographic Material
By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you allow Good Times Concepts Pvt Ltd (and subsequent partners and third parties) to use digital images of your celebration for marketing purposes in the future.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. Or in such cases of adverse weather, causing delays or re-sceduling of your services.
As we do not offer insurance to you as part of the Planning, we strongly suggest that you arrange your own insurance for both your wedding/celebration and associated travel arrangements.
WE ASK YOU TO READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, PLEASE NOTE ONCE YOU MAKE A PURCHASE WITH GOOD TIMES CONCEPTS PVT LTD YOU ARE AGREEING IN FULL TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET ABOVE.
NOTHING IN THESE CONDITIONS SHALL AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.